No, you cannot use any type of print successfully onto a beanie hat or indeed any item of clothing that is wool or knitted and this is because it has a wide weave. We recommend embroidery only for this type of material. There are, however a few beanie styles that have a ‘panel’ on the front that is usually a much tighter weave or different material that could take a printed design. We’d always recommend embroidery as it looks much smarter.
- Can I get a visual of my branded clothing before I order?
- Can I use an embroidery file from another workwear supplier?
- Is a Soft Shell Jacket or a fleece better value for money?
- What are these hoop marks?
- Why are there two embroidery set up charges if my logo is the same on front and back of a garment
- Can I print my company logo onto a Beanie hat?
Search the Site