Fruit Of The Loom Ladies Pique Polo Shirt - SS86
The Fruit Of The Loom SS86 is a very popular lady fit polo shirt in a poly/cotton blend.
SS86 Fruit of the Loom Lady Fit Piqué Polo Shirt
Material: 65% polyester/35% cotton
- Two self colour button placket
- Cuffed sleeves
- Side vents
- Cut out label
- 60°C wash
- WRAP Certified Production
Weight: White 170 gsm Cols 180 gsm
SS86 Fruit of the Loom Lady Fit Piqué Polo Shirt Sizing Guide
|Chest (to fit):||30||32||34||36||38||40|
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Delivery prices and options are calculated in the basket. Standard delivery costs for most orders are £10 and sent via trackable courier on a next working day service for Mainland UK. Some smaller orders are sent in smaller mail packs at £6.25 where possible (this option will show in the basket whenever available). For other areas including Scottish Highlands and Ireland please contact us to confirm delivery pricing.
Orders over £300 (excluding VAT) are sent free.
All orders with personalisation are branded on demand – these orders tend to take approximately 7-10 working days before dispatch.
All plain stock orders are usually dispatched within 3 working days, unless they are part of a larger order containing personalised items. In this case they will be dispatched once all items are ready.
To ensure you are ordering the correct colour and sizes we always recommend ordering samples before placing an order for personalisation. This can be done through the website by selecting the ‘No Logo’ option for each product. For any items that have been branded or personalised we cannot accept returns. Any plain items can be returned for a refund (minus a restocking fee of 15% of the plain cost of the garment) excluding any delivery costs.
How To Personalise
- SELECT COLOUR & SIZE
- ADD LOGO – Select whether you want to add a small logo, large logo or would just like plain unbranded garments
- SELECT LOGO OPTIONS – If you’ve selected a small/large logo you now choose where on the garment you’d like the logo added – you can select multiple areas and the pricing table will update automatically showing the quantity discounts available with your selected logo position(s)
- SETUP – If this is your first order from us or you are using a new logo we need to set the logo up. You can either upload it at the time of order or send it to us later, in which case select “Please contact me for my logo”. If you’ve ordered from us before and want to use the same artwork select “You already have my logo on file” to avoid paying the setup charge again
- ADD TO BASKET – If there is any further info you want to tell us about your logo, your order or any further questions pop them in the box, choose the quantity required and click “Add To Basket” – You can then order other sizes/colours required using the same above (remember to select ‘you already have my logo on file’ for any further sizes or colours)
- PLACE ORDER – Once you’ve added the sizes and colours required you can checkout and pay online. After we receive your order we will then create a visual for approval and get your artwork ‘digitised’. If it’s a new logo to us we then run off an embroidered sample which is photographed and emailed for approval to make sure you are happy before decorating your garments.